Friday, June 10, 2011

Cute!!

Good Morning! Gosh, here it is Friday once again! Not complaining by any means! My friend shared this with me and I thought that I'd share it with you all on my blog.. Enjoy! I'm sure it will make your day!
This story kind of reminded me of myself in a round about way. Yesterday, our youngest son, Daniel was flying in at TAFB from Hawaii,  and I was to pick him up on base. Well, I am always afraid of getting lost if I'm not sure where I'm going. Anyhow, I thought I'd pass some time by going and getting my nails done. That went great, and was so relaxing to me! Then, I thought I'd go over to Bed, Bath & Beyond to pick up a couple items, which I did, and put them inside my parked car trunk. Then I thought that I'd look around in at Penney's and then check out Ross afterwards and then stop over at Braum's on my way home. Well, like I mentioned, I put my items into my parked car trunk and then I walked to Penney's and found a few items I wanted and when I went to pay for them, I couldn't find my debit card where I normally put it after using or anywhere inside of my purse. I called Bed, Bath & Beyond and she said she had it there. So... I walked back over to their store and got my card, and then thought to myself that I'd just drive my car over to Penney's instead of walking back over there again. Well, lo and behold, I couldn't find my car! I looked and walked all over the parking lots while looking at each of the cars parked. Finally, I found my car parked right where I left it, in between BB& Beyond and Ross, so I wouldn't foget where it was! Honest to pete!! So anyhow, I drove up to Penny's and paid for my items and decided NOT to go to Ross at this time, as I was too pooped to do anymore kind of walking whatsoever! These stores are all in a medium sized plaza..so, they aren't all that far apart from each other, but far enough when you're walking from one end of the plaza stores to the other end! So anyhow, I went home and waited till it was time to pick my son up at TAFB.. Made it there to pick Daniel up okay, which I was kinda, sorta thinking I'd be ok finding the gate where he wanted me to pick him up at, but wasn't 100% sure.. After not being able to find my parked car, I was definately a tad bit doubtful of myelf! But anyhow, I was very glad when I read that I'm not the only one who sometimes misplaces their parked car in the shopping parking lots!
My 2002 Toyota Corolla doesn't have any way of letting me know where she's at like my 2000 Mustang does.. It can beep its horn to let me know where she's at! Our next family car will definately have that feature on it, especially for my use, & especially when I have my *so called* Senior Moments such as I did yesterday!


~Wasn't quite this bad..BUT ALMOST!!~

Hope you all have a very wonderful, fun and safe weekend! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading the sweet comments you write to me! ♥♥

Blessings,
~Lynn 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn, I loose my car more often than I would like to say! LOL
    Anyways, I now turn my car on and off until I find it. My key will turn the lights on the horn honks...
    It works for me!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all can relate!!! Enjoy your weekend. Mildred

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you visiting my blog today and I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment.. Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

~Lynn~

~OUR HOME~

~OUR HOME~

~CLOSER LOOK OF OUR HOME~

~CLOSER LOOK OF OUR HOME~

~MY TWO SEATER DREAM SPORTS CAR!~

~MY TWO SEATER DREAM SPORTS CAR!~
~LOVE THE TAGS TOO!~