Thursday, July 15, 2010

~Poor Kitty Kat!~

Our poor kitty Kat got into some motor oil that was out in our garage and got it all over himself.. Oh my goodness... what a mess he was! I am so glad that my hubby was home today to give him a bath, in which I helped.. We used Dawn dish soap, but he still has some in his fur, so I guess we might try again tomorrow or so with using Simple Green.. 1 part Simple Green to 5 parts of water. I guess they use this on the wildlife animals that get oil on them from oil spills that happen. I found info on this on line..

I hope you all are having a great Thursday. It has been a s.l.o.w. moving day for me today... Just been doing my own thing..

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoyed having you visit. Have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
~Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Well, He will be one clean kitty when you get through.
    Love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it's just oil! We had to bathe ours 3 years ago when he got sprayed in the face by a skunk! Every once in a while we still get a whiff of skunk on him! Poor kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, what a mess! That couldn't be an easy job!! Poor kitty will prob start running from you! He looks pretty ticked off! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure does not look like a happy camper at all. He may a little harder to catch if he thinks he is going to have to go through that again.
    I know when I mention bath to Maxwell he goes and hides.
    have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you visiting my blog today and I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment.. Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

~Lynn~

~OUR HOME~

~OUR HOME~

~CLOSER LOOK OF OUR HOME~

~CLOSER LOOK OF OUR HOME~

~MY TWO SEATER DREAM SPORTS CAR!~

~MY TWO SEATER DREAM SPORTS CAR!~
~LOVE THE TAGS TOO!~