Tuesday, January 18, 2011

~The Bronze Leaf~

Good Morning..

I am sitting here with my morning cup of coffee and a serving size of cream of wheat/w 1 banana, a couple packets of sweet and low, and some low fat milk and thought that I'd share some pictures of The Bronze Leaf with you... It is a really neat place to shop at.. Here are some pictures of past items that they have had in their shop... They decorate their shop with the four seasons.. Sooo many beautiful items..and they all are in very like new condition! These four pictures I'm sharing are courtesy of The Bronze Leaf.... Be sure to click on each one of the pictures to make them even easier to see all of their beautiful items just a little bit closer...


~Beautiful Bedroom Set~


~Love All The Snowmen!!~

~Just Beautiful~

~Love This Particular  Wrought Iron MadeTable and Chairs~

 These items are more than likely no longer available now, as some of these pictures were taken quite some time ago.. but I just wanted to share some of their beautiful items and gorgeous decorating that goes on inside their shop. It is so very tastefully done and quite inviting, don't you agree? And the items that are for sale are really in immaculate condition!

I am going to have to stop by there again one of these days soon.  Here is a link that will take you to her shop on facebook...http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bronze-Leaf-Home-Consignment-Decor/159368250819

She has lots and lots of beautiful pictures showing her consignment items that she's had in her store.. They have been in business for 3 1/2 years.. I am so glad that I happened to find her shop that one particular day when I was out and about..and decided that I'd go in and check it out!

Not sure what's on my agenda for today... Hmmmm, I just might go and visit The Bronze Leaf Shop today!!  Just might have to put that at the TOP of my Things To Do List for Today!!  :) I'll be sure to let you know if I did, no doubt about that!

It is only to get like 40 degrees out for our high today...  I think we are suppose to have some snow, sleet and ice coming our way here Wednesday evening into Thursday..  We could really do without the sleet and ice for sure!

You all take care and keep safe, and especially if you are going or need to be out and about if there is snow and ice where you live..  or even if there isn't ...just continue on being extra careful when you are out and about..

Thank you so much for visiting me today and for leaving me such kind comments! You all are soo sweet!!♥♥
Blessings,
~Lynn      


1 comment:

  1. That does look like a very interesting post.
    We had 40s yesterday but only 12 today with freezing rain and more snow coming down.
    What difference a day makes.
    Have a safe and warm day.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you visiting my blog today and I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment.. Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!

~Lynn~

~OUR HOME~

~OUR HOME~

~CLOSER LOOK OF OUR HOME~

~CLOSER LOOK OF OUR HOME~

~MY TWO SEATER DREAM SPORTS CAR!~

~MY TWO SEATER DREAM SPORTS CAR!~
~LOVE THE TAGS TOO!~